Faction RulesFaction Creation:
Only a player who has reached the rank of Leader may create a Faction. To create a faction you must use the command /f create (name of Faction) and by typing this command you will be charged a fee for the creation of a faction. The current cost of creating a Faction is $100,000 and this can change at any time without notice. If you are unsure of the cost you may ask a staff member in game what the current Faction creation price is.
You must also read and understand these Faction Rules before you create a Faction. There is a special thread on the forum where you must post your intention on creating a Faction and wait for a Support Admin or Admin to approve your request. Failure to follow these Rules will result in your Faction being disbanded.
- Creation Rules
- Only Leader or higher can create a Faction.
- Faction names may not be inappropriate in any way.
- Faction names may not make a player appear to be staff.
- Example: Faction name of [Admin] is not allowed.
- You must agree to all of the Faction Rules before you create a Faction.
- This is your responsibility and saying “I didn’t know the Rules” will not mean anything.
- After you read these Rules and agree to follow them you must post your request to create a Faction on the forum.
- This is required so that we can ensure Faction Admins have read and understood the Rules here.
A Faction Admin is usually the person who originally created a Faction, unless that player has given someone else ownership of their Faction. It is the Faction Admin’s job to ensure that their Faction members and moderators follow the Rules and guides outlined here. It is also the Faction Admin’s job to ensure they are running a smooth and fair Faction.
- Admin Rules
- Continually check these Rules to see if there are any new changes.
- Ensure that if you will be absent for an extended period of time you hand off admin status to an active player that is at least a Leader.
- Ensure that your Faction description is an accurate representation of what your Faction is actually about.
- Abuse of Faction description could result in a disband.
- It is your responsibility to appoint Faction Moderators that you trust and that will follow all the Rules outlined here.
- If a Faction moderator takes all your money, kicks all your players, or unclaims all your land that is your fault and the server staff will not do anything about it.
One of the main points in Factions is the idea that the most powerful Factions are going to be able to either ally with smaller Factions or claim their land and destroy them before they have a chance to grow. For this reason there is a world called Battleground and this is where all of the Faction battles will take place. This is the only world you can claim land in.
- Battleground Rules
- Any player Citizen or above is allowed to build in the Battleground world.
- Only world that Factions are allowed to claim land in.
- Only world that a Faction’s /f home may be placed.
- Peaceful Factions may have their home in any world.
- You are allowed to build anywhere in this world.
- No WorldGuard zones are allowed in the world.
- No LWC protection allowed in this world .
- Includes; doors, chests, levers, etc..
- No Warps in this world.
- No set homes in this world.
- Buildings, walls, fortresses, etc in the Battleground world are not covered under the no grief rule of the server.
- Only protection is by claiming land.
- If another Faction claims your land from you they are the owners of any chests, buildings, etc that may be on the land that you lost.
- Disabled commands: /home /sethome /warp
- Any abuse of this will be dealt with as a bug/glitch abuse and result in a ban from the server.
- Jobs are disabled in the Battleground world.
- There will be no live map for the Battleground world.
- Client side mini maps are allowed.
Claiming land is the only way a Faction can protect their property in the Battleground world. If you claim a piece of land only your Faction will be able to build, access doors, and access chests in that area. You are also able to allow access to certain chunks for only specific players in your Faction. Read more about this on the Faction tutorial.
- Claiming Rules
- Only land in the Battleground world can be claimed.
- Every piece of land in the Battleground world is claimable.
- The only exception is the warp that leads to the Battleground world and the PVP protected “buffer” area around the warp.
- You may claim land from other Factions.
Peaceful Factions are unlike any other Factions on the server and therefore have very specific Rules and guidelines to follow. Peaceful Factions will still be unable to claim in any world other than the Battleground world.
- Peaceful Faction Rules
- Can have /f home in any world.
- You can request this via a pe.
- Will not allow members to leave and rejoin a Peaceful faction so they may participate in PVP.
- It is $1,000,000 to create a peaceful Faction.
- Can have /f home in any world.
If you are a Leader or above and are interested in creating your own Faction you must first read all of the Faction Rules and then have a Support Admin or Admin approve your Faction request on the forum.
Find the Faction Request forum here.
Please follow this format when creating your request:
Name: (Your username)
Rank: (Your current rank)
Intended Faction Name: (What do you intend to call your Faction?)
Pvp or Peaceful?: (This can change at a later time.)
Have you read and understood all of the Faction Rules?: (Yes or No)
- Creation Rules